Virtual Classes Are Now Live!
"Feeling very lucky that Totum and specifically Queenly have made Yoga-Pilates classes virtual during this crazy time! The virtual classes are great and are just like being in the Totum studio, from home. All you need is a mat and a laptop/tablet and you are good to go."
- Emma Gough & Adrian Breen
In times of uncertainaty it's more important than ever to stay strong and healthy. Our class program has officially gone online! We'll be live-streaming your favourite totum classes, taught with your favourite totum instructors. Log into your totum account here to see the initial class schedule and book in. We even have Free classes! We've been working at our virtual schedule from day two of our closure and have had a really positive response from clients who have tried it.
Types of Classes:
Strength & Mobility
*This is not part of membership. Membership charges are on hold. Any payments March 1 and March 15 with receive credit for their time once Totum is re-opened*
All online classes will be hosted through Zoom. You will be sent a link to the class ONE HOUR before the class starts. Ensure your web cam is ON to interact.
1. Login to your account. If you need a new password, just click on ‘forgot password’.
2. Once in your account, be sure that the location at the top is set to King St. and click the ‘Find Classes’ button.
3. Click on the ‘Sign Up’ button for the classes you wish to join. If you do not have enough credit in your account you will be notified with a pop up box. Click ‘ok’ on that box. If you have enough credit you will be signed into the class.
4. If you don’t have enough credit, click on the ‘Buy Package’ button at the top. You will then have four options to choose from (see #3 above).
5. Enter Payment information if there is none available and click ‘Process Payment’.
6. Return to Step 2 above and sign up for the class you wish to join.
7. For all people signed up for a class, we will send the Zoom meeting link one hour before the class starts.