More and more of our dedicated clients have turned to our online options for training and workouts. The common reaction for people after their first training session is,
“That was way better than I was expecting!”
If you have never tried personal training at Totum, this could be a great time to get started. You can reach out to your personal trainer directly. If you don’t have one but would like to start, please contact email@example.com. We are very excited about the development of these new services and we encourage you to give them a try.
- What: All Personal Training Services are available, including Youth, pilates and High Performance Training.
- Who: All clients and athletes who would like to continue their personal training services online.
- Where: Personal Training services are through the use of video technology using Zoom or Skype
- How: Book directly with your trainer or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Billing and session tracking will use our regular system.
Online Coaching & Programming:
- Register for Online Coaching
- Download the app on your smartphone from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Totum Trainers create safe and effective routines based on your goals and upload them to your account
- Access your workouts on your phone
- Learn, perform and track the performance of your routine
- Bring it to the gym or use it at home
Get the benefits of working with a coach at a fraction of the cost. The Online Coaching program is as low as $39/month
Online Programming Access
What you’ll get
- Effective, well researched exercise routines for a variety of training goals
- Video demonstrations of each exercise
- Descriptions of correct exercise performance and technique cues
- Target sets, repetitions and weights for each exercise
- Performance tracking
- Schedule tracking
Each month a new workout will be uploaded to your account with progressively more challenging exercises and routines.
We have routines to focus on:
- Body composition – Lose weight and tone lean muscle tissue
- Mobility – Improve joint range of motion and flexibility
- Hypertrophy – Add strength and muscle to your frame
- Endurance – Build stamina and energy