Downtown Toronto’s Best Chiropractic Clinic
Why Totum’s Chiropractors are Different
At Totum, our approach to chiropractic is unique. Patients are involved in an active rehabilitation model where exercise is a primary modality. If you change the underlying cause of the issue, you can produce long term success. What can you expect when you see a Chiropractor at Totum?
- Exceptional, multi-faceted experts using evidence-based techniques
- 20–40 minute appointments
- Sessions where you are with the Chiropractor the entire time. Maximal therapist time = reduced overall treatment time
- Treatment plans of 5-8 sessions compared to ongoing maintenance plans
Areas we excel at:
- Sports related injuries
- Chronic work/office related discomfort
- Post-surgical treatment and re-conditioning
- Expedited return to normal activity
How we have been helping people for so long:
All treatment techniques used by Totum chiropractors start and end with movement. We spend a significant portion of our time evaluating faulty movement patterns and then either treating or training the patient to improve these movement patterns. Our goal with this type of chiropractic therapy is to reduce pain, but also to ensure that the injury does not re-occur after you leave. Other modalities include:
- Functional Range Conditioning
We offer chiropractic at multiple downtown locations to ensure we have a chiropractor near you: in Rosedale, on Bay Street, at King West at Spadina, and on Mount Pleasant in Lawrence Park. You can learn more about the excellent roster of chiropractors working our clinics here.